1.Social Media News-
- Twitter releases new Ad features: Twitter has launched two new ad features- follower growth reporting and manual promoted tweet selection.
- Tumblr enhances dashboard: Tumblr has added a few enhancements to their dashboards and also redesigned the way video works on Tumblr.
- Tumblr gets a Brand new mobile blog: completely redesigned for faster browsing, cleaner reading, and easier sharing.
2. Social Media Webinars
Last Week’s Webinars
- Where does Curation fit in crisis communications?
- LinkedIn and your Brand: Are you getting the right value?
- What does an influencer really look like? How to measure Online Influence that makes a difference, 18th September
- Mad Men in 2013: What’s the new role of the advertising and PR Agency? , 25th September
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- What’s all this about Social Media & where do I start?
- What the Marine Corps can teach you about LinkedIn
- Digital Media Sales Certification Training
- 2nd Annual Social Pulse
- The Big Social, 17th September
- The Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference 2012: Break the Status Quo Barrier, 18th September
- Chicago Integrated Communication Forum, 19th September
- Fast Track Digital Marketing- New York, 19th September
- Visual Social Media Leadership Forum, 20th September
4. Social Media Articles
- It just takes 10 minutes a day to monitor social media
- How the San Francisco Giants Hit a Home Run with Social Media
- Top 15 Social Media Bloggers in Australia
- Four ways to become a spellbinding Online Personality
5. Social Media Case Study
- Case Study: How Maggie Crochet has incentivize a user to promote sweepstake and in turn brand effectively
- Nickelodeon: A quick case study on Social Business , By Michael Brito
6. Social Media Tools
- Socialomate: Send direct messages to multiple followers at once
- My Social Promo: a tool for small businesses to tap into the social networks and drive new business via word-of-mouth sharing.
Watch the video here
- Placed: a location analytic tool leveraging mobile devices to help you understand your customers better.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media 🙂