1. Social Media News-
- LinkedIn introduces a New Look for Company pages For Companies, this means a more powerful way to build relationships with your target audience on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn adds notification: LinkedIn has launched its new notification feature, which will keep you notified in real-time when someone likes what you’ve shared on LinkedIn, views your profile, accepts your invitation, and much more.
- Tumblr gets a Brand new mobile blog: completely redesigned for faster browsing, cleaner reading, and easier sharing.
2. Social Media Webinars
Last Week’s Webinars
- LinkedIn and your Brand: Are you getting the right value? 11th September
- What does an influencer really look like? How to measure Online Influence that makes a difference, 18th September
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- Power Marketing for Facebook pages Content Marketing World
- How to leverage your sales partners’ social media connections
- Social Media Matters
- What’s all this about Social Media & where do I start? , 10th September
- What the Marine Corps can teach you about LinkedIn, 11th September
- Digital Media Sales Certification Training, 12th September
- 2nd Annual Social Pulse, 12thSeptember
4. Social Media News-
- 5 ways strategic social media can help small business,
- 4 ways to include calls to action on videos
- How to inspire your customers & foster brand advocacy
- Social Media Invades Olympic Games 2012
5. Social Media Events
- Case Study: How Snap Deal got 150% growth in fans by running Photo Contest
- Nickelodeon: A quick case study on Social Business , By Michael Brito
Do check out Top 10 Small Business Facebook Pages: 2012 Winner! Check out here.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media.