1. Social Media News-
- LinkedIn Introduces One-Click Endorsements: LinkedIn has introduced its new features of Endorsements, a feature that will make it easier to recognize them for their skills and expertise. With just one click, you can now endorse your connections for a skill people have listed on their profile or recommend one they haven’t added yet.
- Get Email Notifications From Twitter Suggesting People You May Know: You can now get connected with your friends, classmates and co-workers on Twitter through email notifications.
- Dropbox comes to Facebook Groups:You can now share stuff from Dropbox right inside Facebook Groups.
2. Social Media Webinars
Last Week’s Webinars
- What does an influencer really look like? How to measure Online Influence that makes a difference
- Mad Men in 2013: What’s the new role of the advertising and PR Agency?
- The Value of Content on Today’s Web: Does Social Media Provide Paths to Monetizing Contents? , 2nd October
- The New Visual Web: Pinterest and Image-Driven Social Selling, 9th October
- Engaging the Savvy Social Customer: Whose Job Is It?, 16th October
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- Search Evolution and Social Landscape Webinar
- Excellence in Customer Service: Supporting Better Quality and Delivery of Service
- Chicago Integrated Communication Forum
- Fast Track Digital Marketing- New York
- Visual Social Media Leadership Forum
- Innovation Days 2012- Paris, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd October
- Five Ways That Marketing Can Unleash Your Sales Force: Smart Moves for a Profitable 2013 Webinar, 3rd October
- Email Marketing New York Training, 4th October
- BOLO 2012, 7TH October
4. Social Media Articles
- Social Media Monitoring Across Industries [Infographic]
- Building Social Media Proficiency Across the Organization
- The 4C’s of the Conversation Company: still a long road ahead for most companies.
5. Social Media Case Study
- Case Study: How Myntra.com, India’s largest Online Retail Shop has leveraged the power of Photo Contest On Facebook & received tremendous results.
6. Social Media Tools
- Socialomate: Send direct messages to multiple followers at once.
- My Social Promo: a tool for small businesses to tap into the social networks and drive new business via word-of-mouth sharing.
- Placed: a location analytics tool leveraging mobile devices to help you understand your customers better.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media 🙂