1. Social Media News-
- Twitter rolls out new profile: You can now upload all new header photos on mobile apps for ipad, iphone and Android or Twitter.com and the same image will appear whenever anyone views your profile web or these apps. You can upload your header photo, which appears above your tweets, to express yourself instantly, anywhere.
- Facebook Offers Now Available Globally: Business with more than 400 fans can now create online offers directly from their Facebook pages.
- Google+ improves hangout: Google+ has now improved the quality of conversations in hangouts. The main features include improving public invites, the ability to block people and create 18 years old and above hangout.
2. Social Media Webinars-
Last Week’s Webinars
- Where does Curation fit in crisis communications?
- LinkedIn and your Brand: Are you getting the right value?
- What does an influencer really look like? How to measure Online Influence that makes a difference
- Mad Men in 2013: What’s the new role of the advertising and PR Agency? , 25th September
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- The Big Social
- The Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference 2012: Break the Status Quo Barrier
- Chicago Integrated Communication Forum
- Fast Track Digital Marketing- New York
- Visual Social Media Leadership Forum
- Search Evolution and Social Landscape Webinar, 24th September
- Excellence in Customer Service: Supporting Better Quality and Delivery of Service, 26th September
- Innovation Days 2012- Paris, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd October
4. Social Media Articles
- The Truth about Influencers and Brand Advocacy
- Building Social Media Proficiency Across the Organization
- The 4C’s of the Conversation Company: still a long road ahead for most companies
5. Social Media Case Study-
- Case Study: How Make My Trip, India’s No.1 Travel Site has leveraged the Photo Contest Campaign
- Nickelodeon: A quick case study on Social Business , By Michael Brito
6. Social Media News-
- Socialomate: Send direct messages to multiple followers at once .
- My Social Promo: a tool for small businesses to tap into the social networks and drive new business via word-of-mouth sharing.
Watch the video here
- Placed: a location analytic tool leveraging mobile devices to help you understand your customers better.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media 🙂