1.Social Media News-
- Google+ launches tools for Business
- Twitter launches Twitter Certified Products Program: Twitter has launched its certified products program to make it easier for companies to find right tools. Twitter developers can use these three categories of certified products-
- Facebook has rolled out “Page Post Targeting Enhanced” by allowing pages to target their posts to segments of fans with certain genders, ages, Likes, and characteristics so that they can tailor market messages to specific audiences.
2. Social Media Webinars
Last Week’s Webinars
- Heard it from the Gripe Vine- How customer complaints are hurting your business
- Content marketing for the Social Web
- The Brand Advocate Factor: How Best-in-class Brands Breed Communities of Advocates That Supercharge Social Media Campaigns
- Where does Curation fit in crisis communications? 4th September
- LinkedIn and your Brand: Are you getting the right value? 11th September
- What does an influencer really look like? How to measure Online Influence that makes a difference, 18th September
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- How to get out more out of your leisure events and festivals with mobile apps?
- Power Marketing for Facebook pages
- Content Marketing World, 4th September
- How to leverage your sales partners’ social media connections, 6th September
- Social Media Matters, 7th September
4. Social Media Articles–
- 9 Indicators of Social Business Transformation: Process & Governance
- A Guru or the Gang: The 4 ways to staff Social Media in Agencies
- How to inspire your customers & foster brand advocacy
- Operationalize your content marketing strategy
5. Social Media Video worth watching-
Why Brands are becoming publishers [Video]: Is Content still king? According to Deanna Brown, CEO, Federated Media Publishing,” Content, in the right context, is ultimately king.” Watch this video to learn more about how the company continues to innovate in the field of conversational marketing. Click here
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media.