Are you looking out for weekly updates on social media news, famous blogs, webinars, and events on board? SocialAppsHQ will give you brief updates on all of the above every week.
Here are the social media updates for the week –
1. Social Media Webinars
Last Week’s Webinars
- The Death of paid, Earned and owned Media,
- Heard it from the Gripe Vine- How customer complaints are hurting your business
- Content marketing for the Social Web
- The Brand Advocate Factor: How Best-in-class Brands Breed Communities of Advocates That Supercharge Social Media Campaigns
- Is Social still cool? What Social says about your brand, 21st August, 2012
- Where does Curation fit in crisis communication? , 4th September, 2012
2. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- SES Conference & Expo
- Turning a Financial Institution into a Social Business Webinar
- Social Events & how to directly benefit from it
- Customer service experience
- CRM Evolution 2012
- Cloud Computing Workshop India Delhi
- How to get out more out of your leisure events and festivals with mobile apps? 2012-08-16
- Power Marketing for Facebook pages, 2012-08-16
- Cloud Computing Workshop India Delhi, 16-17th August 2012
- Cloud Computing Workshop India Pune, 21st-22nd August, 2012
3. Social Media Articles–
- How Social Media has leveled the Olympics’ playing Field.
- LinkedIn tips: You’ve got questions on LinkedIn? Here are some answers!
- Social Marketing: It’s (Still) all about your content
- 5 Critical Mistakes Businesses Make with Social Media
- The World’s most active Twitter cities
- Does your Klout Score Determine your Value?
4.Social Media Contest-
- Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page Contest– Social Media Examiner is accepting nominations for its second-annual “Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page”. So if you think you have a favorite small business Facebook page then submit your entries here. The top 10 winners will get free tickets to Facebook Success Summit, 2012. Don’t miss the chance.
5.Social Media Books
- If you’re looking out for some interesting book on social media marketing, check out newly launched book on “Social media is a cocktail party”. This book may serve as a great guide for those interested in social media, there’s something you can learn from Jim & Lisa’s book.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media