Are you looking out for weekly updates on social media news, famous blogs, webinars, and events on board? SocialAppsHQ will give you brief updates on all of the above every week.
Here are the social media updates for last week
1. Social Media Webinars –
Last Week’s Webinars-
- The total life cycle of the social customer– This was about how can social media serve your brand. You can listen to its audio archive here.
- How do you scale personal engagement? A fresh look at Marketing Automation– Listen to its audio archive here.
- Is Twitter the New Help Line? – More companies now are monitoring Twitter and other online social channels and responding in real-time often within hours or even minutes. If you also think the same, then listen to its audio archive here.
Upcoming Webinars –
- The Death of paid, Earned and owned Media, 7th August– This is a live webinar from Social Media Today. It’s about distinguishing between paid, earned and owned content used for years. You can register for this webinar here.
- Heard it from the Gripe Vine- How customer complaints are hurting your business, 14th August this is all about how consumers have more ways than ever to complain about your service or product and how it’s hurting your business. You can register for this webinar here!
- Content marketing for the Social Web– This webinar is all about how marketers adjust their methods of designing effective content in order to hit the moving or ever-evolving target that is the modern web user. You can register here.
- The Brand Advocate Factor: How Best-in-class Brands Breed Communities of Advocates That Supercharge Social Media Campaigns, 8th August– In this webinar, Wildfire’s Social Media Manager, Maya Grinberg will share the secrets that allow top social marketers to generate 2X the reach, 3X the engagement, and 10X the fan growth of other brands. You can register here!
2. Social Media Events
Last Week Events–
- Integrated Marketing Communication,3rd August– Learn how brands like HP, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Tourism Board, Metro, Singapore Post, Langham Hospitality Group and more engaged with customers through an optimal mix that best reflected customers’ individual needs and preferences.
Upcoming Social Media Events-
- SES Conference & Expo, 13th August to 17th August, 2012- Don’t miss out this event & check out more details about venue & time here!
- Turning a Financial Institution into a Social Business Webinar, 8th August, 2012- Check out for venue, Time & get your registered here
- Social Events & how to directly benefit from it, 10th August, 2012- You can check out more details here.
- Customer service experience, 13th & 15th August, 2012- Register by using promo code CAL12!
- CRM Evolution 2012, 13th August– Register by using promo code CAL12!
- Cloud Computing Workshop India Delhi, 16th-17th August, 2012- It’s a 2-day interactive, classroom based learning experience that addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing, and explains how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. Check out more details here!
3. Social Media Articles–
- Facebook for Business: 10 Tips to Rock Your Brand– Read this article by Pam Moore, posted on Social Media Today on 5th August.
- Business Link: Group Think-Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn Groups– Check out these tips in order to leverage LinkedIn groups.
- How to create a Social Media Strategy– You can follow these 10 tips to leverage the power of social media.
- 8 Ways to Use 15 Second Videos to connect with your customers– If you think 15 seconds is too short to convey your message then think again. You must read this article in order to leverage the power of videos in social media.
4. Social Media Contest-
- Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page Contest– Social Media Examiner is accepting nominations for its second-annual “Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page”. So if you think you have a favorite small business Facebook page then submit your entries here. The top 10 winners will get free tickets to Facebook Success Summit, 2012. Don’t miss the chance.
5. Social Media Books
- If you’re looking out for some interesting book on social media marketing, check out newly launched book on “Social media is a cocktail party”. This book may serve as a great guide for those interested in social media, there’s something you can learn from Jim & Lisa’s book.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media J