10 ways to get more Facebook likes on your Facebook Timeline page, Cover photos, Facebook Likes, Facebook offers, Facebook photo contest, Facebook Timeline, Get likes on your Facebook page, SocialAppsHQ, Tech crunch
With the advent of Facebook’s new timeline, social media marketers are left with a whole slew of new ways to drive engagement on their Facebook page. Facebook now forbids calls-to-action and other direct marketing jargon on the cover photo. So, how we can you continue to get Likes on your Timeline Page?
Here are ten ways-
1. Be sure to prominently feature a like box on your own website so visitors can become Facebook fans without leaving your site.
2. Make sure your Facebook author page URL is clearly listed on your websites.
3. “Pin” and “Highlight” important posts to the top of your page. The pinned post will stay there for up to 7 days.
4. Create compelling content– Share your awesome stories, videos, rants, and reading dates and your Facebook fan base will grow on its own.
5. Use large images in posts – The images in your posts CAN have advertising and calls-to-action. Also by highlighting the image, it can expand across the screen to match the size of the cover photo. That’s a lot of advertising space! Use it.
6. Use Facebook “Offers” – a new Facebook story-type. They’re similar to coupons; offers help you spread your promotional message to Facebook users by giving discounts. Also, remember to like gate them.
7. Facebook ads are relatively cheap – This mandatory switch to Timeline and deprecation of Default landing tab encourages companies to buy ads. Facebook ads can be very effective in increasing likes on your page.
SocialAppsHQ is glad to announce Get Facebook Likes program. Here we take all the risk, do all the work to create and optimization ads based on your targeting criterion and deliver you results on a pre-agreed per like cost.
8. Use the “Reach Generator”- to promote a post from your page. An average of 16% of your fans is seeing your content in their newsfeed per week. Now you can now pay to have that post displayed for a guaranteed 60-85% of your fans over the following month
9. Post “milestones”– Facebook has added a new post category that allows you to set a “milestone” for big events like book signings, publication acceptance, a book fair appearance, good review, etc. So make your key moments across the Timeline. The dimensions for milestone images are 843 x 403 pixels
10. Feature the most important apps/tabs at the top and customize the thumbnails. You can display 4 of them on the Timeline wall. There is an expandable section where you can display up to 12 apps at one time.
Get yourself ready for Timeline by making your activity and interaction an important part of your promotion and marketing. In order to get Likes on your Facebook page, get started with our Pay per like program now!
You can leave your comments and feedback in the box below!